***Update*** Today, November 23rd, is the last day to show your support for the Utah solar industry. The Utah Public Service Commission is closing the door on public comments at midnight tonight.
Please send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider including the following in your email:
- Please use the following subject line: Docket #16-035 T14 Public Comment
- State your opposition to PacifiCorp-Rocky Mountain Power’s Advice No. 16-13.
- Express the belief that Rocky Mountain Power’s proposal would unfairly change the rate structure for rooftop solar customers.
- Ask the Commission to suspend the tariff and prevent Rocky Mountain Power’s proposal from taking effect on December 9.
- Suggest that Rocky Mountain Power use the normal rate-making process.
- Provide additional reasons why you believe Rocky Mountain Power should not be allowed to unreasonably raise the costs for new rooftop solar customers.
- Encourage the commissioners to consider the environmental benefits of solar.
- Be sure to thank the commissioners for being willing to listen to the public.
- Include your personal information at the end of the email.
If you’d like to add your name to a petition, please click the link below:
To a clean energy future,